Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lesson 3

Learned Lesson #3 a few weeks ago.  When a woman is pregnant, she is not fat.  I really don't know how to explain this.  Women need to understand that just because we say someone is fat while she is pregnant, doesn't mean we are saying something bad.  We are just stating facts.  I saw a woman the other day who was pregnant (with what looked like a beachball) and said she was fat.  I wasn't making fun of her, just stating what I saw.  I knew the reason why she was fat.  My lovely skinny wife then said "she is not fat, she is pregnant".  What the hell does that mean?  That is like someone saying that I am tall and I say "No I'm not, I just have long legs".  Believe me, people can tell if a woman is fat from being pregnant or from eating.  We are not making fun of pregnant women.  And I don't understand why a woman will be popping out and ask if she is fat and her friends will say "NO, I can't tell".  I guess you have to be a woman to understand this.  Women just don't need to be so hard on males when we comment.  We are not being mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment